D&G Auto is a family owned and operated business with an emphasis on supplying quality repairable trucks and suv’s to our worldwide customer base. Established in 2009 our business has steadily grown from being a rebuilt dealer and evolving into a leading repairable dealer specializing in the high end truck and SUV market. We have a worldwide client base and have gained the trust of many body shops and individuals across the globe. With our expert buying abilities we strive to provide our customers with the best repairable vehicles available.
There are NO BUYERS FEES associated with our business. Unlike the insurance auctions we take the time to speak with our customers and go over any details that are available to us regarding our inventory. We will answer any and every question our customers have to the best of our ability. With our high volume purchasing we are able to provide our customers with excellent vehicles at competitive prices. For our dealer and collision repair shop customers we do everything we can to take the guesswork out of buying from the insurance auctions where the descriptions are vague and no information is available upon request from the insurance auction yards. We do our best to inform our customers on what they are purchasing.
As with any business- there is more gray area than black and white. When it comes to salvage and clean title vehicles- The laws vary from state to state and every situation is unique. Sometimes heavily damaged vehicles will have clean titles, sometimes light damaged vehicles will have salvage titles.
There are a few steps involved with purchasing a vehicle from D&G Auto.
- Reserving a vehicle: After speaking with a sales rep you will need to reserve a vehicle. This is done with a credit or debit card. You will at that time complete over the phone a deposit with your full purchasing name, address, phone number and email address along with your credit card information. At that point there will be a NON REFUNDABLE $500 deposit charged to your card.
- The credit card form will be emailed to the purchaser to sign and return to D&G Auto and along with that will be a “Wire Transfer Instruction” form.
- The full payment will be due within 5 days of the deposit being placed on the vehicle. Failure to make the full payment within that period can result in vehicle being sold to another customer at that point and the deposit will be surrendered to D&G Auto.
- We DO Accept cashiers checks, however we will need to verify funds and hold the vehicle and title until the check has cleared. This is typically within a 10 day period.
- Once the payment is made in full there will be a Purchaser Agreement, Buyers Guide and the title if on hand at the time will be completed and emailed to the purchaser to sign and email back to D&G Auto. The vehicle will NOT be posted for shipping or allowed to be picked up until these forms are completed.
Once we receive the full payment on the vehicle we will list the vehicle to ship and mail you the paperwork. This process is done as quickly as possible, but we cannot guarantee timeframes as some aspects of shipping and mailing the title are out of our control.
We use a dispatching website. It is set up exclusively to move vehicles in the US. Once we have your completed Purchase Agreement form, with the address you are having the vehicle shipped to, we will post it to this website. We have shipped vehicles all over the US and know what it will typically cost to get a vehicle moved. We will attempt to keep the costs as low as possible. We DO NOT make any money off the shipping of the vehicles. All the money goes to the driver.
While we can get most vehicles shipped to you in a week or two, we do not guarantee this. Many factors such as location, distance, weather, the type of vehicle and others may affect how long and how expensive the shipping will be. While we welcome our customers to contact us if they have any questions about shipping, please allow a reasonable amount of time for the vehicle to be delivered. Drivers are limited in the number of hours they may drive per day.
Payment for shipping will be your responsibility upon delivery. We ask that you provide us with three contact numbers so that the driver may call you to arrange the final delivery of the vehicle. Please make sure to have someone available to receive the vehicle at the agreed upon time and place.
For international buyers, there will be a few additional steps. D&G Auto will be happy to arrange shipping to any port in the continental US. Since most export companies do not want to be responsible for paying the shipping company, we will need to have the shipping costs paid up front. We will pay the driver when the vehicle is picked up. It will be the buyer’s responsibility to make ALL arrangements at the port. You will need to obtain all gate passes and other information necessary for the driver to enter the port and deliver the vehicle. Copies of this information must be faxed or emailed to D&G Auto before the vehicle will be allowed to leave our lot.
TITLE AND PAPERWORK
Once we have received payment and a completed “Buyer Info” form we will email copies of the Title, Buyers Guide and Bill of Sale. These copies will need to be signed and returned to us via email or fax. The originals will then be mailed to the address provided.
Paperwork will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. It will usually arrive within 2 business days of being mailed. A USPS tracking number is placed on all paperwork and can be provided upon request.